Why Anatomy and Physiology Online Training at Allied Schools?
Need a solid anatomy and physiology foundation? Look no further – Allied Schools can help you build the academic base you need to pursue a career in the growing health care field. Every health care professional needs to know how the body works, diseases that can affect it, ways to treat these diseases, and more.
Learn the detailed information you need to succeed in your medical career. When you choose Allied, you benefit from a dedicated learning partner.
Convenient Online Anatomy & Physiology Course
Learn Anatomy & Physiology from the convenience of home, on your terms. Allied's online Anatomy and Physiology course is centered on your needs. Create a study schedule that works for you and progress at your own pace. When you choose to learn online, you complete your Anatomy & Physiology course when and where you want with an education tailored to your needs. Forget travel time, parking fees and set class hours. Online learning puts you in charge!
Superior Anatomy & Physiology Course Materials
There's no need to go anywhere else. Allied provides the in-depth materials you need so that you can truly learn the terminology and concepts. From a state-of-the-art textbook to detailed online lessons and assignments, you'll build the knowledge base you need. Upon completion of the course, you'll be prepared to take the next step. Allied's Anatomy and Physiology course is an ideal complement to any medical billing, medical coding and medical transcription training.
Personalized Student Support
Need one-on-one assistance? You can talk to a live person when you call during regular business hours. Our helpful Allied reps know the course material and can assist with any course questions or technical issues. They're also available to provide support and encouragement. Your success is a mirror of our success and we support you every step of the way.
Call (888) 501-7686 today and make the choice to partner with an accredited online school that cares about your success.
Anatomy and Physiology Course Information
Are you ready? Your career in the health care industry starts with a solid academic foundation. That's where Allied comes in – we have the course that can serve as the starting point for an exciting career. Whether you are pursuing a medical coding, medical billing or ICD-10 coding career, you need a thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology and laboratory medicine. Allied's Anatomy and Physiology course provides you with the necessary knowledge base – enroll today and open the door to a rewarding future.
Learn anatomical terminology, signs and symptoms of disease, surgical procedures, laboratory values, clinical applications, and much more. Additionally, with the transition to the ICD-10 coding system and implementation of electronic health records, you will be prepared to effectively adapt to the evolving health care industry. Why wait? Learn from home, further your career potential!
What You Get in Allied's Anatomy & Physiology Course
- The Human Body in Health & Disease,6th Edition
- 14 online, interactive lessons – including reading assignments, quizzes and unit exams
- One Midterm – 40 multiple-choice questions, no proctor required
- Online final exam – 80 multiple-choice questions, no proctor required
- State-of-the-art education
- Live student support
What You Will Learn From Allied's Anatomy & Physiology Course
- Define cells, tissues, organs, and the organ systems of the human body.
- Identify structural levels of organization in the body, the body cavities, and the organs they contain.
- Utilize anatomical terms to describe anatomical position, directions, planes, body sections, and regions.
- Recall the levels of chemical organization.
- Name the four main types of tissues that compose the body’s organs.
- Locate the major body organs for each system and define their unique functions.
- Apply and define terms and concepts of gross and microscopic terms of anatomy and physiology.
- Understand the mechanisms of disease including disease terminology and patterns of disease.
- Define pathophysiology and recognize the mechanisms of disease including inflammation, immunopathology, infectious disease, and cancer.
- List pathogenic organisms, particles, bacteria, fungi, viruses, and the diseases they cause including their transmission.
- Identify surgical procedures, interventional and noninterventional, lab tests, techniques, and equipment used to identify or treat pathogens.
- Identify procedures, techniques, and findings in diagnostic and interventional imaging.
- Differentiate among common tests used in pathology and laboratory medicines, including indications, techniques, expression of values, and significance of findings.
- Identify normal laboratory value ranges.
Call (888) 501-7686 to get your anatomy & physiology online training started today – we have just what you need to create a valuable foundation of medical knowledge.