When choosing your educational path, it is important to ensure that you receive career-focused, first-rate education from a school that has the credentials that will both benefit your present efforts and your future career. As a nationally-accredited online school, we are backed by the top organizations in the distance education field, and our educational programs are recognized and respected by employers and schools nationwide.
We maintain the highest standards when it comes to delivering real estate and medical. We also make sure we maintain up-to-date accreditations, approvals, and memberships. This ensures that we continually meet or exceed specific requirements and provide you with excellence in education. The following are some of our credentials:
1101 17th Street NW, Suite 808, Washington, D.C., 20036, (202) 234-5100
Allied Business Schools is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency.
What is accreditation?
Accreditation is a private, voluntary, non-governmental peer-review process that reviews the educational quality of an institution or program. In the United States, accreditation is the primary means of assuring educational quality. Accreditation status confirms that an institution has voluntarily undergone a comprehensive self-study and peer examination that demonstrates the institution meets standards of accreditation. To receive accreditation, the institution must clearly demonstrate that it has established educational goals; offers formal, organized learning experiences and services that enable students to meet these stated goals; and that students and graduates have benefited from the learning experiences provided. Furthermore, accreditation assures that an institution operates on a sound financial basis, has approved programs of study, qualified instructors, adequate facilities and equipment, ethical recruitment and admission policies, engages in continual improvement through self-evaluation and planning, and promotes its programs truthfully.
DEAC accreditation is institutional. It covers all distance education and/or correspondence education programs offered by an institution.
- California Bureau of Real Estate (CalBRE) (Course Approval Only)*
- California Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers (BREA)
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation, Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Real Estate Appraiser Commission
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Real Estate Appraisers
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation, Real Estate Board
- Washington State Department of Licensing, Real Estate Commission
- Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC)
- New Jersey Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board (TALCB)
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) - Proprietary School Provider #0595, MCE Provider #0485
- Nevada Real Estate Division (NRED)
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Association of Construction Inspectors (ACI)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA)
- Housing Inspection Foundation (HIF)
- Medical Association of Billers (MAB)
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NAREA)
- National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
*The California Bureau of Real Estate (CalBRE) has approved Allied's California real estate courses (CalBRE Sponsor No.2758, CalBRE Statutory No. S0017)
Or Call (888) 501-7686 to learn more!