When choosing your educational path, it is important to ensure that you receive career-focused, first-rate education from a school that has the credentials that will both benefit your present efforts and your future career. As a nationally-accredited online school, we are backed by the top organizations in the distance education field, and our educational programs are recognized and respected by employers and schools nationwide.
We maintain the highest standards when it comes to delivering real estate and medical. We also make sure we maintain up-to-date accreditations, approvals, and memberships. This ensures that we continually meet or exceed specific requirements and provide you with excellence in education. The following are some of our credentials:
1101 17th Street NW, Suite 808, Washington, D.C., 20036, (202) 234-5100
Allied Business Schools, Inc. has been granted national accreditation by the distinguished Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally-recognized accrediting agency.
As defined by the DEAC, accreditation, "assures students that the institution operates on a sound financial basis, has an approved program of study, qualified instructors, adequate facilities and equipment, approved recruitment and admissions policies, and advertises its courses truthfully."
- Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB)
- California Bureau of Real Estate (CalBRE)*
- California Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers (BREA)
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR), Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC)
- Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC)
- Utah Department of Commerce
- Washington Department of Licensing (DOL)
- Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) - Proprietary School Provider #0595, MCE Provider #0485
- Wyoming Certified Real Estate Appraiser Board
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NAREA)
- California Approved Schools Association (CASA)
- The California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS)
- Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI)
- International Real Estate Institute (IREI)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Housing Inspection Foundation (HIF)
- California Real Estate Educator’s Association (CREA)
- California Association of Rehabilitation & Reemployment Professionals (CARRP)
*The California Bureau of Real Estate (CalBRE) has approved Allied's California real estate courses (CalBRE Sponsor No.2758, CalBRE Statutory No. S0017)
Or Call (888) 501-7686 to learn more!